The conventional stockingfoot chest model features a front flap pocket, 4mm Neoprene Socks, built in gravel guards with lacing clips, plus an adjustable webbing wading belt.
The fully adjustable webbing braces feature a rear elasticated section for comfort when bending down and are fully removable if required. The brace clips are reversed, so you cannot get them crossed and they can be clipped together, so the waders can be rolled down into a waist wader, if required.
* Nylon outer material treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating
* Vapour-Tec® laminated breathable membrane
* Hydrostatic Water Pressure resistance (W/P): 10,000mm H2O
* Breathability: Moisture Vapour Transfer (MVT): 4,000g/m2/24hrs
* Internal, waterproof flap pocket
* Adjustable webbing braces, with quick release buckles
* Elasticated chest draw cord, with toggle-lok adjusters