Sakura Alpax SW 2.0 Spinning Reels
The saltwater version of Sakura's successful Alpax spinning reel has the necessary modifications to strengthen it and ensure it can go head to head with the marine predators. With a frame, rotor and spool all made from anti-corrosion aluminium and a progressive waterproof brake that secures your struggles no matter what the conditions.
The 4508 size is for bar fishing and medium-to-heavy applications.
- 8 bearings Japanese stainless (anti-corrosion)
- Frame, rotor and aluminium spool with double anodising
- S-Curve oscillation system
- Infinite needle check block
- Progressive micro metric brake
- Reinforced pick-up roller Titanium anti-twist (ATL)
- Titanium hollow basket handle
- Anodised CNC crank
- Rubber crank button: T-Type
- Brake: 6 kg
- Capacity: 200m/0.33mm Ratio: 5.0:1