Penn Surfblaster II Reels
The all new PENN® Surfblaster II reel features a strong but lightweight graphite frame with graphite side-plates, a forged and machined Long-stroke aluminium spool with line capacity rings, 5+1 stainless steel shielded ball-bearings for smoothness under heavy retrieve pressure, a powerful but smooth HT-100 carbon fibre drag system, rotor brake, and a manual bale-arm.
Built in slow oscillation gives incredible line-lay over the spool for ultra long-range casting performance with both braid and mono lines, plus the reel offers two line clips, and is saltwater resistant to minimise long term corrosion. Ideal for all surf-casting situations over clean and rough ground.
- Lightweight graphite frame and side plates
- Forged and machined Long stroke aluminium spool
- HT-100® carbon fibre drag washers
- 5+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Line Capacity Rings
- Two line clips
- Manual bail arm; Slow Oscillation; Rotor Brake
- Saltwater Resistant