**FREE Worldwide Priority Shipping**
Hand built in Alnwick, England, utilising over 140 years of rod building tradition and heritage. Made from Hardy's ground breaking Sintrix 440 technology, the blanks are lightweight in hand allowing unparalleled line feel and accuracy coupled with the raw power and strength you'd expect from the Sintrix blank construction. History meets modern technology in HBX.
- Hand built in Alnwick, England
- Fast action blank design
- SINTRIX® 440 blank construction
- Fuji® titanium stripper guide
- REC® black pearl recoil guides
- Hand written serial number
- FLOR grade shive cork handle
Our pricing policy on Hardy HBX rods:
As on all our products we aim to be competitive. You may also be surprised at our excellent part exchange rates. Call us and talk to David, Martyn or Garry, on 02920 619828/692968.
Owning a Hardy HBX may not be as expensive as you think!