Today’s Sea Anglers demand performance and quality and the Advent Plus Uptide rods deliver both! Grey's technicians have cleverly blended high modulus carbon blanks with sensitive tips to produce a progressive action, coupled with double legged braid safe guides, providing the strength and confidence for all Uptide situations.
The cam lock handle gives you versatility to extend the rod when casting heavy weights and allows the High Viz tip to sit proud for great bite detection. Sensitive tips and a progressive action prevent your lead pulling loose with heavy currents or boat movements, yet still give the perfect combination of power and feel to land the hardest of fights. Whether on a charter or a private boat trip, space is at a premium; the Advent Plus shortens easily and quickly to land heavy fish on a busy boat.
Designed for both comfort and performance, high quality EVA handles and the cam-lock handle let the rod take the strain. The Advent range of rods are backed by extensive sea tests around the UK’s shores.
- Great balance and very light.
- Progressive, through action with sensitive tip.
- High Quality EVA handles.
- 2 class weight ratings for lighter/heavier weights
- Adjustable Cam lock handle for comfort and improved casting ability
- SIC braid safe guides, double leg for additional strength
- High viz tip for bite indication
Available in: 8'6" 6-12lbs, 8'6" 10-15lbs, 8'6" 15-20lbs, 7'6" 30lbs